Fuel's Winter Project: Build It Before It Blows

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Thanks Billy. Logs are showing some rich spikes in the Afr. Has us scratching or heads. Thinking have the injectors cleaned and flowed by ID? Not sure what else it may be.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Billy. Logs are showing some rich spikes in the Afr. Has us scratching or heads. Thinking have the injectors cleaned and flowed by ID? Not sure what else it may be.

What about a momentary ignition issue? Im guessing you would notice a misfire, maybe not an incomplete burn. Just a passing thought I had.

R.M.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Misfire would show a lean spike. Wideband does not see unburnt fuel. That is why why you are on the two step the wideband shows lean

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score

When in doubt have them checked. Nothing worse then fueling issues! They never get better, only worse.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now do some drag wheel horse trading to get a matched set! :)

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I wanted to go with the 94 series in the front and 92 in the rear. I think it looks cool and a little different from everything else.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wanted to go with the 94 series in the front and 92 in the rear. I think it looks cool and a little different from everything else.

Well, if I squint my eyes, my head to the side and squat down a little, I can kinda sorta almost see what your trying for :goofy_batman:

If you like it, all good. :clap:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Small update on the car. I sent the ID1300 injectors out to LSXkiler Custom Calibrations to be cleaned and flow tested. He flowed them before and after cleaning. The injectors are now flowing within 3% and as you can see they picked up flow across the board. Waiting for them to show back up in the mail so I can get them installed and get some new logs done. Hopefully we will be ready for 30lbs soon

Before

After

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back