Fun Ford Weekend @ Texas Motorplex, Ennis TX

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Anybody coming down for Fun Ford Weekend out in Ennis at the track?

I'm going Friday night and all day Saturday.

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Kevin (04sleeper) and I are thinking about going Saturday and parking in the car show area. I'm on the fence. Last year sucked, it was expensive and had a less than stellar turnout, very little midway and parts vendors. It's not the FFW of old, thats for sure.

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
My buddy and I are going, taking my GT and his GT500, both being trailered down there for the racing events. Weathers only suppose to reach mid 80s, hopefully that will draw out more people... First time Ive gone and first time on 1/4mi track!

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Kevin (04sleeper) and I are thinking about going Saturday and parking in the car show area. I'm on the fence. Last year sucked, it was expensive and had a less than stellar turnout, very little midway and parts vendors. It's not the FFW of old, thats for sure.

My buddy and I are going, taking my GT and his GT500, both being trailered down there for the racing events. Weathers only suppose to reach mid 80s, hopefully that will draw out more people... First time Ive gone and first time on 1/4mi track!

Cool deal. Hope to see y'all there. One.Wicked stop and introduce yourself if you see my car.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
We're gonna try to park behind the Ford Racing display if we can. I'm not sure if I'll be in the car show area or not.

Texting while driving

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I went ahead and lathed in the show area.

Texting while driving

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
How is the turnout ? We decided not to go and just go to Kellers tonight for burgers. :D

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
It was pretty good. Not as good as it used to be but still quite a bit. I won my class in the car show.

A lot of guys from my car club are going to Kellers. I might go. I'm pretty tired tho. Was here til midnight last night and here at eight this morning.

Texting while driving

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
It was pretty good. Not as good as it used to be but still quite a bit. I won my class in the car show.

A lot of guys from my car club are going to Kellers. I might go. I'm pretty tired tho. Was here til midnight last night and here at eight this morning.

Texting while driving

Congrats on adding another trophy to your collection. We had a good time last night Kellers, amazing weather and turnout. :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back