Georgia Blood Mountain Cruise April 30th roll..

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i'll still waiting to hear from my girl's boss to see if we can make it, but it's looking good.

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
i hope you get to come SINNER.. Do we need to bring anything for the cookout? drinks, buns, meat ect......

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
i hope you get to come SINNER.. Do we need to bring anything for the cookout? drinks, buns, meat ect......

Yea i was going to buy the hotdogs and buns, it would be a big help if anyone wanted to contribute! Drinks, charcoal,chips.. etc

You calling me gay? :asshat: Taking the Mustang, Corvette is just an old slow grampa car that is too quiet!

No , you would be if you didnt come!!jk Bring whatever!

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
im going my girl is prob going. and might have a buddy with his 2010 camaro or g8/gt

jsnyng

Reaction score
i live in cumming !!! and used to live in plano ! shits crazy

I'm just south of you in Alpharetta but still in Forsyth County. I think I've seen your car off McFarland at some point.

Can anybody give me the gist of the route that may be taken? I'd like to get my wife to go along for the ride, but I have to "sell" her on that this isn't going to be a bunch of racing or craziness. If she doesn't go, I don't get to go since it is our anniversary weekend.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
For the people who live west or south can meet at the varsity and we can go from there to the chevron!

Where: Cruise will begin at the Chevron Gas Station at the end of Georgia 400.
Address: 80 Long Branch Road
Dahlonega, Georgia 30533

The cruise will begin on Long Branch Road & will continue up HWY 129 over Blood Mountain. The cruise will break for lunch at Vogel State Park.

The cookout will be at Vogel State Park at the Mountaineer Shelter #3
Address: 7485 Vogel State Park Road
Blairsville, Georgia 30512

Parking is 5 dollars!!!

Last edited:

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
sounds good. we need to start a list of whose bringing what ...
do they have grills ?

ready go

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Yea they have grills we do need charcoal! Ill bring the hotdogs and buns! Ill also try and get some sodas!

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
my suggestion is to add what guys are bring next to their name in the first post, plus if they are +1 or more so we have a good count on who is comming.

it will be me plus my fiancee and we will bring 5 or so bags of chips with dips. fyi, we are 36 and 40 so if some of he wifes feel better that some old folks will be there, i thought i would throw this out there, lol.

add me to the list and i'll bring whatever... just don't expect my car to be clean, lol. it's a 900 mile journey (each way) but i'm looking forward to this.

*edit, i see the food is in the list already, lol. i should pay attention.

Last edited:

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
my suggestion is to add what guys are bring next to their name in the first post, plus if they are +1 or more so we have a good count on who is comming.

it will be me plus my fiancee and we will bring 5 or so bags of chips with dips. fyi, we are 36 and 40 so if some of he wifes feel better that some old folks will be there, i thought i would throw this out there, lol.

add me to the list and i'll bring whatever... just don't expect my car to be clean, lol. it's a 900 mile journey (each way) but i'm looking forward to this.

u really coming from texas ?
i can bunk you up for the night i need be... there is one of the best shows Sunday morning "caffeine and octane" over 1000 cars and free !!!

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
there is a cars and coffe out there sunday too.... SWEET!!

thanks for the invite but i'm staying at my brother's house, but the invite is open to you too in dallas. ours cars and coffe had about 1200 cars for april. it was crazy and had a lot of great cars.

does anyone know of a touchless car wash in the cumming area. i really need to get the bugs off my paint ASAP once i get there.

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
there is a good place hand wash for 10 bucks , 12 with vac added in.

its on 369 and 400 on the corner....

which we will be headed up 400 north so its on the way 10 min north of Cumming.

are u staying Sunday for caffeine and octane ? we had an lfa at the last one !

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score

Whats your name so i can add you?

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
I am Greg and ill be there Sunday to. Pm me your cell guys and ill call to get all the info for Sunday too

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I can bring charcoal and a dessert. Becky, Ayden(my son), and me. 99% sure we are going. Still trying to confirm a sitter for my daughter....

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
are we just going to vogel or driving after that too ... we need some fun routes. vogel is only 1 hour from the chevron at the top of 400

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back