Go-Pro 1st-4th run...

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Ok so I busted out the Go-Pro, stuck it on the side of the car and went for a 1st-4th run from a dig..... There is more wind noise then I hoped but you can get a good idea of hows shes running. I did post this in my build thread but firgured Id share with anyone that hasnt sub'd to it..... Just got the car back from the dyno with my current sig numbers tuned as a blow through.... Enjoy

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
How loud is your BOV from the outside driving by? I would love to hear your car go by a camera under power to hear that sucker! Car runs good in the video:beerdrink:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
How loud is your BOV from the outside driving by? I would love to hear your car go by a camera under power to hear that sucker! Car runs good in the video:beerdrink:
Cam doesnt do the BOV sound justice due to the wind.... Ill try to put the cam right next to the tire... Maybe it will come through better.... thanx again
@ :44 you can hear it blow off abit but it sounds like the wind lol

Last edited:

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I hear ya with the wind. I was just curious as to how loud the BOV is while cruising? Is is open the whole time and shuts when you go WOT or am I thinking backwards because I'm running bypass? I thought Kurgan had a video of him driving past the camera and you could here it street sweeping with the air coming out.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I hear ya with the wind. I was just curious as to how loud the BOV is while cruising? Is is open the whole time and shuts when you go WOT or am I thinking backwards because I'm running bypass? I thought Kurgan had a video of him driving past the camera and you could here it street sweeping with the air coming out.
It is pretty loud. Actually at :38 you can hear a fluttering noise, thats what it does at crusing which is real annolying. But thats cause of the spring/boost holding it slightly open. Im going to try a lighter spring and it will go away since it will be wide open and will mostly sound like kurgan's. I can try to get some better vids tomm. I bet if i take a vid in the car you can hear it better

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
That would be awesome! I'm living through you for another day lol. Man I miss my car now that you are hitting the streets with yours and I can't even look at mine haha.

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
thats nice congrats on the new numbers. i was gona ask about the fluttering noise what was causing that. when i had my 04 mach 1 with the procharger the bov was doing that same thing but it was because of a torn diaphram i replaced that and it was all good to go.

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
vid looks nice! ill have to turn up the volume on the home pc when i get home.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'd love to see a vid with the camera pointing towards the rear tires while you're getting on it like that!

I bet you're one proud papa!

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
thats nice congrats on the new numbers. i was gona ask about the fluttering noise what was causing that. when i had my 04 mach 1 with the procharger the bov was doing that same thing but it was because of a torn diaphram i replaced that and it was all good to go.
Yea, mine hangin open just enough to make that fluttering noise, a light spring will get rid of that...
vid looks nice! ill have to turn up the volume on the home pc when i get home.
Go for it Chris!
Awesome #'s for 13psi, got more boost to go..lol
The car actually was able to push just about 17 psi but my tuner left it lower :wtf1:
I'd love to see a vid with the camera pointing towards the rear tires while you're getting on it like that!

I bet you're one proud papa!
Yea, thats the next go-pro project :beer: Thanx man

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome vid sounds badass! Wish we had a road like that around here. I will be taking some more go-pro vids as well since i just got my car back.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back