Godzirra's 2012 5.0 Build Thread.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Bro I really like what you have done with this girl... and you got some just great #'s out of her. thats one MEAN street car right there.

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Bout to go the track here in a few. Gonna see if, koni shocks, h&r springs, lca's, lca relocation brackets and panhard bar help anything out. Doubtful more than a 1 tenth or so as I was already cutting 1.65 sixties on stock everything.

Last edited:

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
^ I was afraid of such, I didn't even attempt it. Your car makes me wanna trade up to a 5.0 The more I look at it.

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
^ I was afraid of such, I didn't even attempt it. Your car makes me wanna trade up to a 5.0 The more I look at it.

Doooo it haha. I have a couple buddies with them now. Kitt on here just picked up a boss and I have another friend selling his trans am for one! Join the team!

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Don't tempt me I've been kicking the idea around for awhile. I noticed someone on CL selling alot of 3v parts , it must've been Kit, he's local too right?

It's just hard to start over after all the mods on my car, sadly though the new 5.0 stock would run about as good as my car with all the bolt-ons.. thats what gets me, that and I hesitate because of the #8 issues and transmission issues kind of scares me. However, any car is gonna have some issues.

edit: how heavy are the forgestars?

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the rear from ground level????

Closest thing I got man is on the alignment rack today. Been storming and raining here since I got em on.

531036_3379733899328_1448829296_2925462_521138750_n.jpg

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Btw, the car is so low, I can't get my 350$ Craftsman Professional Lo Pro jack under the rear diff without driving up onto blocks of wood lol.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
car looks great man! how do you like the Hurst shifter? I just oredered one from AM yesterday, should be here today

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
car looks great man! how do you like the Hurst shifter? I just oredered one from AM yesterday, should be here today

I've loved mine since day one. Make sure you get the Barton shifter bracket too. Makes a big difference

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back