Going back to stock, need Stock parts....

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I just got this from another member that shows if Roush would sell just the intercooler inside I could get to it and change it out. This is the bottom side of the upper intake and how it comes pre-assembled from Roush....

IMG_0458.jpg

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Thanks Fuel, I just PM'ed, it would be a freaking miracle if that was still there, then I could at least pull mine apart and replace the intercooler inside.

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
If you have the part number just call a roush vendor (stage3motorsports, brenspeed, VMP etc) and ask them to qoute you a price for it. I have bought pieces of the TVS kit without buying the whole kit. I never tried to get an intercooler but just saying it can be done if there is a part number for it.

I bought the TVS CAI, coolant tubes, and alternator harness. Roush did not want to sell them to me personally "they are to be sold as a kit" so I contacted a vendor and they got them for me. I went through Brenspeed as they are local to me.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
This is the exact shit I used, NO WHERE with anything I read would I worry about what happened would happen!!!

Would it be worth it to call this fucking company and tell them their shit fucked my car up? Do I have a leg to stand on?

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Well, atleast they stand behind their product. Package says if not satisfied you get your money back... Hope you have your receipt and hope that shit was REAL expensive!

DAMN want to choke those fucking scammers for you! If you really need the stock stuff, i have just about all of it. I will let it go for stupid cheap if you really want to go down that road. You will kick yourself later though! I say just find a way to work around it. There has to be some way to resolve this. Till then, you can burn down that companies warehouse to make you feel a little better (j/k). Those dumb shits actually put their address on the damn package! LOL.. btw.. I am not responsible if that place actually goes up in smoke...

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
So it looks like I have most of the stock parts figured out what I need, except a few, if anyone has these parts laying around or knows how to get them, as I tried Tousley online parts diagrams and couldn't locate them.

1) Heater Tube Assembly that runs to the heater lines and in the valley of the heads and mates with the coolant crossover

2) 2007-2008 coolant crossover tube assembly

3) PCV line from air box tube connecting to right valve cover

so far...

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you talk to the guy locally about the intake manifold and air intake?

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Anyone got an idea on what this system would be worth selling for, knowing that the person that would buy it would be looking at a max of $2900 additional to get it fully working, or if someone wants to go from a black to a chrome headunit. I have had some PMs for this, but I have NO idea what to even price this thing at, if someone trys something or finds a used part somewhere that is of no concern to me, good on them for doing the legwork, I think I just want out from under this stuff

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Thanks Luke, there is still a VERY SLIGHT possibility Great Bridge can work some magic and get it good, but my pessimistic realziative side has set in and has determined that they won't be able to fix it.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I just got a call from the Radiator shop, he is saying he doesn't really seen an issue, he thinks it is just the size of the intercooler slowing down the flow of coolant. But I swear this is not what I remember seeing.

Can a M90 owner please shoot a video of the coolant coming back into the degas bottle, so I can prove my point there is restriction going on somewhere.

I know I'm not crazy here!!!

Last edited:

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
i thought everyone knew you dont use that shit in anything. its like dumping glue in a straw. a temporary fix wouldve been to dump pepper or cinnamon ( about a teaspoon ) in and drain it immediately once you got to your destination. id say your i/c is fucked but have you thought about just having another intercooler built ? that can be done relatively cheap if you disassemble yours and measure it. id would think that you could order one thru ford for a stock 05-up roush stage 3 also.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
i thought everyone knew you dont use that shit in anything. its like dumping glue in a straw. a temporary fix wouldve been to dump pepper or cinnamon ( about a teaspoon ) in and drain it immediately once you got to your destination. id say your i/c is fucked but have you thought about just having another intercooler built ? that can be done relatively cheap if you disassemble yours and measure it. id would think that you could order one thru ford for a stock 05-up roush stage 3 also.

Well guess I am the idiot then, by the package could you tell that was going to happen??

SOOOO..... I got to pick up the car and he said take a look at it in the bottle, and this is what I find..... (click the picture it is a VIDEO)

He said when he back flushed he didn't see anything come out that he can remember but this is back to the way I remember it and as Greg saw yesterday when he stopped up there with me, the coolant was pretty much stagnant with a steady flow, but not under pressure like this. So for $50 it appears it is normal or as close to it as you can get. To get this compared to what it was, I would have expected him to see a mess of stuff come out. Who would have guessed?? Anyways thanks to all of you for all of your support, knowledge and offers to help me out. We got a great group of members here!!!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Glad to to hear it all got worked out... Now I just need to keep looking for an M90. I saw that link to that salvaged one earlier this morning, but didn't have time to call... Maybe I can get lucky? lol.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
maybe you can run across a steal like i got. whipple h.o. with bbk t/b and 47's minus heat exchanger, reservoir and x-over for 2000 ! craigslist is your friend

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Nick, that video looked pretty normal for coolant flow. I still haven't recorded a video for you yet but might have to wait until tomorrow. My next door neighbor has three kids under 6 and they are probably in bed by now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back