Good and honest tuners near NoVA...

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
if you can hold out till june BAMACHIPS Dyno Tune Day In Fairfax Virginia.

Doug is still trying to work out an exact date on his end, It will be on a Saturday 7th ,14th or 21st we should have it confirmed in a few weeks

He can bring X-cals with him, but intake kits would be too large and would cost him extra to bring on the plane,just let Doug know beforehand and he can send them to you and then you can just bring them along to the Dyno Tune and we will install it there.
The Shop is Located here:
Moore Automotive:
9776 Lee Hwy.
Fairfax City, V.A. 22031

BAMAChips
11728 hwy 195
Jasper, Alabama 35503
Douglas Studdard
Phone = 205-302-0231

Please send all emails to [email protected].

Last edited:

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
Excessive Motorsports is very well respected on the East Coast. They specialize in mustangs. They are located in Woodbridge.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Then, as you go a bit further north, there's JPC in Glen Burnie, MD, and my tuner, Woodbine Motorsports in Woodbine, MD...

John

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Scott, glad to hear you got Moore to host this. Judging from that dyno session we had, they seem like a great group of guys.

I wish I could pull some funds together for my cam install befor he got here. As it is, once it is done I was gonna tow it to his place.

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Excessive Motorsports is very well respected on the East Coast. They specialize in mustangs. They are located in Woodbridge.
Excessive Motorsports is located in Manassas, VA. Chris and Torey are top knotch guys and will not rip you off. If you need any work done, I would go to them, Chris is a gear god, he swapped out my stock 3.31 for 4.10's and they are perfect no noise.

I Like Bamachips tuning over the SCT caned tune most tuners use, Bamachips have tested and perfected their tune using their own car with hundreds of dyno runs and track runs.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back