GOOD body shop in Va Beach

fastregalwe2

Need more powa!
Reaction score
Yesterday I got side swiped/t-boned by a Mack truck in the Saleen. Whole right side needs fixed, there is a gaping hole in my quarter panel and the rear end is pushed back about 3 inches. What is a GOOD body shop in the Va Beach area to take it too that is going to do a good job. The car is a 1 of 8 and I dont want some shoddy work.
Thanks
Jeff

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

Last edited:

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
Mike's paint and body 757-486-2720, i am super anal and his shop never let me down.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Saw the pics on TWR....wow...that looks bad.

If Walt recommends that place it has to be legit!

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
I agree with Walt also and if he doesn't work out check with Eddie Witherow, Phillips Mercedes or PM me for his number,he can fix it on the side. He is awesome and has been painting my stuff for over 20 years. He has painted a Focus, my Dads Caddy and painted a trunk lid on my 89 coupe all in the last 30 days and all jobs were perfect.

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
Damn dude, that sucks! That is great looking car to. Where did this happen? Were you on your way to or from PAS Open House?

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Are you working at the store this week? Send me a PM when and I will roll by there.

fastregalwe2

Need more powa!
Reaction score
Damn dude, that sucks! That is great looking car to. Where did this happen? Were you on your way to or from PAS Open House?

I happened on Portsmouth Blvd in NN, right off exit 247 I think it was. Tractor trailer coming down the off ramp "didnt see me"
Im really hoping they just total the car out. Gonna be a few days before I even get an estimate back. I talked to a Diminished Value guy on the phone today and he told me the car lost between $8200-$13,900 just from the accident.
I was on my way to Richmond to see what gains I got from the 4.10's I installed along with the Cobra jet rear springs and the MSD 2 step. I didnt quite get there.
If ya look at the top of the trucks fender, that's where the truck picked my car up and set it down on top of his fender. Thats about chest high to me and Im 6'3". I cant believe it didn't roll my car over

Last edited:

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know any good ones but stay far away from Beach Ford's body shop.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back