Good deal on fleeBay

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I have a set brand new as well, still in the cardboard they came in. I think they only run $45 new from ford IIRC.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is a reason why they won't sell...did you really link that?

05pnygt

forum member
Reaction score
am i missing something here? why won't they sell for much? i wonder if they will fit my wheels/?

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
If you really dig the spinners...well...

When I first bought my '06 GT I put them on my "18 polished Bullitts. I just got tired of taking them off and having to wash them separately. I think they still look good on the right wheel but more trouble than they're worth and too easy to steal, IMO...

Gerardo

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
When I first bought my '06 GT I put them on my "18 polished Bullitts. I just got tired of taking them off and having to wash them separately. I think they still look good on the right wheel but more trouble than they're worth and too easy to steal, IMO...

Gerardo

thats why mine are brand new. I could just see them lasting no longer than a few days on a car...especially here in houston.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
i just thought it was a good deal. sorry man

everybody likes something different, if you like them, go for it. They're $100 new from those I've seen advertised. Used they go for about $30-$40. I put a set on my wife's car, she likes them. We don't live in a high crime area, but there is always a chance some dirtbag will rip them off.

With 3 days left on the auction they most assuredly won't sell for just $3, I think anything between $20 and $30 is a deal if you like them and want them.

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
Did you guys look at his other items??? There is a set of SLIME brand valve stem caps, and a PEP boys drink holder. Seriously, Who searches ebay to buy things like these? HAHA

V8power

Camel Toe FTL!
Reaction score
LOL im sure that you would be surprised. Search some random shit on there and see what you find!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back