got a 2011!

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
Well i went into the dealership yesterday to look at them after work and they convinced me LOL...

I traded my 2008 in and gave 1500 down... Got a question for all you dealership shabby guys. They offered me money on my trade in and they said to leave it as is. I told them no, that i would be taking a few things off and they said ok but not all of the parts. So is it i guess normal for a dealership to do that? i thought that aftermarket parts didnt add value and that it wouldnt matter if i took the shit off.

Anyways i walked in and they had a convertible Kona Blue, but i didnt want a convertible so the guy looked one up for me. It is also Kona Blue, with the only option being 373s. i got to talking to him and after about 5 negotiations i got what i wanted or at least what i was confortable with. I was making payments on my 08 of 538 with gap, my payment for the new car is 550, and i still got to work on what i want to do as far as warranty and all that crap. ill be picking up the car on Monday and finalizing paper work...

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Depends on the dealer. Some will pay more for a modded car, some will not, in general you'll get more money out of the car by returning it to stock and selling the parts. However that of course takes time and effort.

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
Depends on the dealer. Some will pay more for a modded car, some will not, in general you'll get more money out of the car by returning it to stock and selling the parts. However that of course takes time and effort.

cool, ill will be leaving the cmdp's, pulleys, CnL racer, O/R xpipe and the tune in the car... everything else is coming off today and tommorow

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
cool, ill will be leaving the cmdp's, pulleys, CnL racer, O/R xpipe and the tune in the car... everything else is coming off today and tommorow

that is pretty much what i did but not because the dealer told me, i did it because i did not wanted to take them out. too much work for 120 dollars.LOL

everything else i took it out because they dont pay me the value of the parts or the labor of installation. headers,Aluminum DS, suspension, etc....

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
I almost got mad last night at the track with the time i got but i forgot all the suspension i had in my old car and tires.

from 13.4 to 13.7 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I almost got mad last night at the track with the time i got but i forgot all the suspension i had in my old car and tires.

from 13.4 to 13.7 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

13.7 out of a 5.0? You definately need some seat time buddy.

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
13.7 out of a 5.0? You definately need some seat time buddy.

well, DA corrected was 13.2 @111.8 with no traction in 1 gear and horrible jumping at 2 gear too. every time i engage second gear the rear of the car wanted to fall apart. I am almost sure the stock tires were the reason.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What else do you have on the car that you're taking off? lol

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
Nitrous, aluminum driveshaft, bullitt grille, lip, mgw shifter, muffler deletes, race star wheels, and i might take off the LCA and LCA relocation brackets, dont know yet because they are a pain in the ass to take off on jackstands LOL

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Nitrous, aluminum driveshaft, bullitt grille, lip, mgw shifter, muffler deletes, race star wheels, and i might take off the LCA and LCA relocation brackets, dont know yet because they are a pain in the ass to take off on jackstands LOL
dending on brand, condition , and price i may take the LCA and RELoc bracs in adition to the mgw

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

MGW Shifter? How much would you ask for it? I asked first, Agent Jones! :evillaugh:

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
actually i asked way earlier today...he had a thread up this morning. i have already talked to him about it in pms also, earlier today. :evillaugh::evillaugh::evillaugh::evillaugh:
fuuu-.png

hahahaha Well, damn. I've really been wanting a shifter, but I guess I'll continue to look elsewhere. :thumb:

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
Well i went into the dealership yesterday to look at them after work and they convinced me LOL...

I traded my 2008 in and gave 1500 down... Got a question for all you dealership shabby guys. They offered me money on my trade in and they said to leave it as is. I told them no, that i would be taking a few things off and they said ok but not all of the parts. So is it i guess normal for a dealership to do that? i thought that aftermarket parts didnt add value and that it wouldnt matter if i took the shit off.

Anyways i walked in and they had a convertible Kona Blue, but i didnt want a convertible so the guy looked one up for me. It is also Kona Blue, with the only option being 373s. i got to talking to him and after about 5 negotiations i got what i wanted or at least what i was confortable with. I was making payments on my 08 of 538 with gap, my payment for the new car is 550, and i still got to work on what i want to do as far as warranty and all that crap. ill be picking up the car on Monday and finalizing paper work...

pic pic picssss soon...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back