got my new mini oil seperator but......

Scrat

forum member
Reaction score
Got my new oil/air seperator in today which i must say is a nice quality piece but i am dissapointed that there is no mounting hole on the can to mount the bracket and the directions even state that there is. I was gonna hook it up today but now i cant since im gonna have to find a spot and drill it out and get a kit to thread the hole. Not sure if this happened to be one that wasnt drilled out or all are like that. But other than that i have no complaints with it.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Got my new oil/air seperator in today which i must say is a nice quality piece but i am dissapointed that there is no mounting hole on the can to mount the bracket and the directions even state that there is. I was gonna hook it up today but now i cant since im gonna have to find a spot and drill it out and get a kit to thread the hole. Not sure if this happened to be one that wasnt drilled out or all are like that. But other than that i have no complaints with it.

I'm glad you're pleased with the quality of the can, but I'd definitely like you to call us asap at 561.588.6630 (between 8am and 6pm Eastern) so we can get you taken care of. I'll follow up with you to make sure you're taken care of.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score

Forgetting to drill a mounting hole .... wow! That's SOME quality control!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back