Grand Theft Auto 5 Coming Spring 2013

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
I want to pick this game up but i should probably wait my car is done. Otherwise it might end up sitting for a while haha.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Who wants to volunteer to start our crew? I believe you start it on the Rockstar website. Then we each have to sign up for it and get invited to join.

edit: Just signed up for the social club. My nickname on there is CaptainStr8Edge. Not sure yet on how to link it to my live account yet but I can't go to the site on my work computer so I was using my phone. Can someone please try and find out?

Last edited:

dieselboy28

sick my duck
Reaction score
PS3

This game is amazing, and it gets so much better when you get to the Trevor character. Opens up all kinds of new stuff along with badass weaponry. FYI when you're doing heists, spend the extra percentage for the better people, it pays off big time!

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
OK guys, I figured it out. Go to rockstar games website, create your profile (takes 2 seconds and is really easy) then click profile on the top. On the left is where you can link your account. The cool thing is it doesn't matter what platform you are on we can all be part of the same crew.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
PS3

This game is amazing, and it gets so much better when you get to the Trevor character. Opens up all kinds of new stuff along with badass weaponry. FYI when you're doing heists, spend the extra percentage for the better people, it pays off big time!

I was wondering about that. I have picked my crew for the first heist and compromised a bit. I will have to see how it turns out. lol

Back