Grand Theft Auto 5 Coming Spring 2013

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
Found a pretty easy way to make money if you guys are interested. Get three or four players to play the "Meth'd Up" mission. Have a couple of guys cover the front door of the store as the bad guys come out shooting, the other guys kill the guys on the roof and parking lot. One guy take off in the RV to deliver it while the other stay behind to finish off the bad guys.

When the RV is delivered everyone gets $5k each. Just hit the right trigger button to replay the mission again and it will restart you right in front of the store so you don't have to waste time driving all over the place. You can earn $5k every three or four minutes once your crew gets it down. We made $100k each in about an hour or so doing that.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
anyone else picking up the xbox one version? looking at the difference today and the first person view I was impressed. the 18th will be an expensive day with 4 games coming out that im grabbing but being winter is on the way it'll give me something to kill time with.

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
anyone else picking up the xbox one version? looking at the difference today and the first person view I was impressed. the 18th will be an expensive day with 4 games coming out that im grabbing but being winter is on the way it'll give me something to kill time with.

Just went and pre-ordered it today!

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
the comparison videos out today are pretty cool.
if your not already on the friends list my xbox live is SpeedFreakGT

sounds good. I upgraded to the Xbox One from my PS3 so I need to go through and add a people again.

My new gamer tag is WeilRennwagen

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
As much as I want it, Rockstar has left a sour taste in my mouth. Between micro-transactions practically forcing people to play real money to get good things online and false promises about releasing online heists, I have had enough and refuse to buy any more of their games. Maybe I will buy it used later down the road so they don't get my money.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice ... y .. you can't fool me twice.

mattadams6552

forum member
Reaction score
Do you guys know if the heists will be for online play only, or will i be able to download them and play the heist offline? I only have 5 gb of data for my internet, and I would like to have some more missions to play.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back