Grand Theft Auto 5 Coming Spring 2013

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
decided to take a little ride into the desert today...

IMG_20130928_163911_757_zpsd7122d41.jpg

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I sent out all that I could. I hope Xbox One has a more streamlined system.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'll just accept whoever send one to me... I guess I'm going to have to buy a new Xbox Live subscription tonight.. I haven't been on that shit in ages.

durr4456

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure about that one you might be right

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
People are bitching on the Rockstar facebook page that online is down, still??? I am glad Im at work so they can figure that shit out, lol

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
yeah, hopefully its sorted by the time I get out of work. looks like a few of the more story type missions use 4 people. The heists I hear use a bit more. The good news is we don't even need to be friends to find each other, we can just set it to automatically put us with crew members in the open world.

check out the interview from IGN with someone who has been playing the beta for a couple days.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Wow, Keza may want to wander outside at some point in her life instead of hiding in the basement playing games... she could use some sun and some exercise.

yeah, hopefully its sorted by the time I get out of work. looks like a few of the more story type missions use 4 people. The heists I hear use a bit more. The good news is we don't even need to be friends to find each other, we can just set it to automatically put us with crew members in the open world.

check out the interview from IGN with someone who has been playing the beta for a couple days.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
It seems to be somewhat working now. I'm on, but it's a little slow at the moment.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back