Grand Theft Auto 5 Coming Spring 2013

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Have you tried amazon

Already began looking around. Sales tax is a bitch.

On a back note, for big box stores, target has a decent pre- order and they give a free $5 gift card with purchase, and if you have a 5% rewards coupon you can add that on, plus free shipping if ordered online.

That would be my backup plan if I can't find a good online supplier.

Scarlett10

Reaction score
Already began looking around. Sales tax is a bitch.

On a back note, for big box stores, target has a decent pre- order and they give a free $5 gift card with purchase, and if you have a 5% rewards coupon you can add that on, plus free shipping if ordered online.

That would be my backup plan if I can't find a good online supplier.

That's pretty sweet it at least pays for tax on the game and you get to have fun shooting hookers later lol

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
its bad when im 40 years old and looking forward to a video game. it looks like its gonna be fucking badass though. i went ahead and pre purchased 2 copies so my stepson and me could play multi player.

on a side note i went ahead and pre purchased a xbox one, battlefield 4 and watchdogs...now i cant wait for november 22nd.

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
its bad when im 40 years old and looking forward to a video game. it looks like its gonna be fucking badass though. i went ahead and pre purchased 2 copies so my stepson and me could play multi player.

on a side note i went ahead and pre purchased a xbox one, battlefield 4 and watchdogs...now i cant wait for november 22nd.

I don't think its bad, GTA isn't your yearly cod release or yuppy shit. Its a little weird the game is finally on it'd way after all the delays and shit. I'm also in the mindset that im getting too old for games, but I also can't even think of the last 360 game I bought.
I'm just a casual gamer and hope I can have some fun with this game. I've never even played any online games :wtf1:

As far as the xbox1 you plan on getting, I couldn't do it. In try my best not to support companies looking to intrude on me and sell my information, I may pick up a ps4 a year or two down the line if prices get cheaper and more games are available. Not looking forward to getting used to a new controller.

Anyways, hope you and your stepson have fun and enjoy the game.

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone else going to try and play as the same character throughout the entire game and play as a different protag while starting fresh only after you beat the game?

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score

I'm just a year younger than you and looking forward to the game release as well. I don't see a problem with it. Playing games is cheap entertainment for endless hours that keeps me spending money on other shit I would be doing going out.

Btw, for those who don't know, multiplayer will NOT be available until Oct 1st.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with it. Playing games is cheap entertainment for endless hours that keeps me spending money on other shit I would be doing going out.

I hear ya. ive heard people say games are to expensive but to me $65 for a good game seems like a hell of a deal to me. I look at the hours I get out of it and like you, think of the money I could spend and get a lot less.

lets take it one step farther. who is actually going to pick it up at the midnight release? im off work that Tuesday and Wednesday so im gonna be nerdy enough to do it.

Last edited:

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
I expected the city part to be bigger. i'd like to see an overlay of how big the other maps were compared to it. everyone says its bigger than the last one, red dead and san andreas put together. that's just hard to believe.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back