Great service once again

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Steve Powell has come through once again for me and I wanted to let everybody know. I ordered some stuff from Tasca at the beginning of the week and told Steve "No rush, but I'd like to get it by this weekend. Shouldn't be an issue since freight down the East coast is usually a 2-3 day deal." Well I haven't heard from Steve but it appears there must have been a delay getting it out. Instead of making me wait until next week he shipped it yesterday overnight priority at no additional cost to me. I greatly appreciate Steve's willingness to go the extra mile to keep his word even when unexpected delays arise.

I also think that anyone who has dealt with Steve might wish to express their opinion on the deal by leaving ITrader feedback. The ITrader system has helped our forum cultivate one of the best classifieds on the web and everyone with Mustang parts to sell wants to sell them here. Let's not forget to do our part to make the ITrader system work.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Brian, we are doing everything we can for you guys. We have had to make some changes recently in shipping, it's a high stress position in this company due to our E-bay business and what I bring in and not everyone is cut out for it.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back