Great Vossen Video

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
they have nice marketing dont they lol. i personally dont like products that appear to be better than they really are. smoke and mirrors bc of nice photography and marketing. but it doenst take away from how great they are at it. photography and marketing that is

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I mirror those thoughts too, Marcel.

Nonetheless, they are good looking wheels and even if you see them all around on the web, I don't see too many local Mustangs rocking them.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Man the offsets on that car are on point!!! Also I agree with cam, never seen a stang in person with Vossens. Except at a show.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Seems more like a Mustang commercial than a wheel commercial. They look good on their though.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad to see a bit of concave on the front.
Great looking wheel, just wish I was richer...

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
great video his new setup looks better I think

http://instagram.com/p/wXUS7aO163/

15061749809_2c15472489_b.jpg

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I mirror those thoughts too, Marcel.

Nonetheless, they are good looking wheels and even if you see them all around on the web, I don't see too many local Mustangs rocking them.

youre right not many in real life, its just an internet heavy wheel. i imagine all the kids in south fl are rocking vossens and adv1 lol

Nice wheels, but they are too big. IMHO.

its funny you say that. most of the sema s550 s were all rocking 21s and 22s. i personally think the 20s are perfect on these cars but they certainly look like they need a fatter sidewall to make them look right.

maybe a 20x10 f et25 on 245/40/20 and 20x12 r et50 on 295/35.... hmm what i would do to that car and negative camber the shit out of it lol

claudermilk

Reaction score
its funny you say that. most of the sema s550 s were all rocking 21s and 22s. i personally think the 20s are perfect on these cars but they certainly look like they need a fatter sidewall to make them look right.
...and I think most of the SEMA S550's had too big of a wheel on them. The Foose car was at the LA Auto Show so I got to see it in person. It didn't look as bad as the pics, but still too much metal not enough rubber. I agree that both the S197 and S550 need some sidewall rubber to look right--the rubber bands just look stupid IMHO.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back