GT500 dyno results

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Hey everyone, went to a dyno day for a nj club, NJstangers at Big Daddy in Lakewood,NJ. Awesome turnout and people, from njstangers to big daddy themselves.

So I recently did a VMP TVS swap onto my car, and was curious what it was making, 50 bucks later I have a idea lol...... Heres the 3 runs

Kills me I just missed 600wt :ugh1: lol

My mods are...
-VMP 2.3 TVS
-2.50" pulley
-JLT 123mm CAI
-Catless exhaust to borla mufflers
-3.73's
-Afco heat exchanger with fans
-Roush IC coolant tank 3x capacity
-VMP email tune. I'm impressed with this tune and VMP's tuning as a whole...... Besides making great power, I'm also getting better mpg at cruising highway speed vs my last tune with my stock blower, about 1-1.5 mpg better. Not much but I'll take it. Hats off to VMP......
I was also running MT ET street II's 305/35/18's
I have a few vids on the dyno as well, waiting for them to get up on youtube......

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
That's almost identical numbers to what mine made (with high dollar heads). I miss my TVS. :cry:

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
That's almost identical numbers to what mine made (with high dollar heads). I miss my TVS. :cry:
Wow, that is crazy close in numbers lol!..... I hate to say it, sooner or later you'll have something else with a TVS. Only a matter of time Brian....
Thanks man, I sent you the vids through text message...

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Nice numbers! Ugh, makes me want to get a TVS even more now, lol.

Any fuel mods?

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
Good numbers sir, I bet it's a blast!
Yup it is lol. Im sure you have a sense of the kind of fun Im having with it lol Thanks man
Nice numbers!
Thanks man!
Nice numbers! Ugh, makes me want to get a TVS even more now, lol.

Any fuel mods?
Nope no fuel mods. You can run the 2.50" pulley without touching your fuel..... Even more incentive now right???? :roflmao:
These TVS's are worth it man, you wont regret it. It only takes 2-3 hours to put it on as well, its simple.
Just make sure you have good tires though, you'll need them...
Also keep in mind its hit or miss with our stock clutchs at this power level, so far mine is still good but I know that wont last long. Plan to have a RXT on the list or whatever you choose....

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I wasn't able to make it up there today.
Great numbers bro! I want to see it on the track!

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome, yeah I foresee a TVS in my future! My stock clutch already took a dump a while back. Been rocking an RXT ever since. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
I wasn't able to make it up there today.
Great numbers bro! I want to see it on the track!
You would have enjoyed it, lots of awesome cars showed up.
Ill get it to the track soon with you guys!
Awesome, yeah I foresee a TVS in my future! My stock clutch already took a dump a while back. Been rocking an RXT ever since. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go for it man, you wont regret it and sice you're set with the clutch you even have MORE incentive hahaha.
Nice #'s.
How do you get through inspection with no cats ?
Thanks! I know a guy that owns gas station garage, hes a certified inspection station, its amazing what alittle extra $ can do with the people you know :roflmao:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back