gt500 KR mufflers

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
i searched around and have not been able to find the anwser for my question and here it goes.

i have been throwing around the idea of getting gt500 kr mufflers but i think they mite be to loud because i have no cats. i have been trying to find a sound clip all day and haven't been able to find any thing. how loud do yall think they will be and do you think they would sound good with out cats.

i am looking for a sound that is not to loud when driving around town but when i get on it i want it to sound like a bat out of hell. i also do not want it to be raspy or sound ricerey just a nice deep sound with no drone at any rpm.

i am only worried about them being to loud because i herd my friends car with an o/r-h and pypes mid mufflers and it sounded like car and since they kr mufflers are a through desighn i dont want mine to sound bad.

mikez

forum member
Reaction score
from about 1700-2300 it sounded like a dump truck and civic mixed, hard to describe. It was so bad i was hoping no one was around to hear it. I've heard some of the flowmaster exhausts that trumpet, this was like a whole frekin trumpet band. Just not a good sound.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
lol dont tell me that cuz i dont have any :damnit:

what was wrong with the sound when you had no cats

Not me, Silverbolt had LTs with no cats sounded like piss (sorry if/when you read this man, it's true lol), but then he went to hi flow cats and it solved the problem and sounds much better. lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back