GT500 spoiler $125 Shipped

Vapor08gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got this spoiler a couple of weeks back with the intentions of putting it on my car. Since then I have changed my mind... so its up for what I've got in it. The spoiler is fiberglass and mounts with 2 stock bolt positions and 2 added on the outside edge of the trunk lid. Primered and ready to paint for $125 Shipped!

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Brian, if my job goes through here soon and if you still have it I may take it off your hands. Whats the quality of the wing? Pretty good, fair, enough to get by? Wanting something on the car now since ive been wingless forever.

Vapor08gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, Its not the oem ford one. (I did take a better look at it and find that it is abs plastic though) I'm not sure what brand it is although I belive it is a cervinis replica. Kipp, the spoiler is excelent, no chips save one small defect on the edge. However, this is nothing that some glaze and 600 grit or higer sandpaper cant fix. It would take maybe 1.5 hrs to have prepped for paint.

Last edited:

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Cool deal Brian, once I get everything together ill hit you up and see if this is still here. If not its all good, ill be getting with you on the hood lights. Im still working on getting those pics, I have lost my camera and have no clue where it is.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back