GT500 Style Rear Spoiler - Pre-painted

REDxEYES71

white knucklin'
Reaction score
I'm trying to order the black spoiler but you are currently out of stock.
I requested a notification email. Will I get this at the sale price if you get them back in after the promo?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
REDxEYES71,

The cost is always the most current and up to date pricing when an item is back ordered. So, if it comes back in stock after the promo, it will be the regular cost unfortunately. However, this can also work to your advantage at other times when there isn't a sale.

Just make sure you use the AM Forums Discount code when the time comes. If you don't already have it, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up!

Shane

REDxEYES71

white knucklin'
Reaction score
REDxEYES71,

The cost is always the most current and up to date pricing when an item is back ordered. So, if it comes back in stock after the promo, it will be the regular cost unfortunately. However, this can also work to your advantage at other times when there isn't a sale.

I'm sure it's just me, but that confused me a little.

So no rain check?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, I definitely could have worded that better! Basically, there's no rain check. We have to go by the latest pricing on the site, whenever an order is paid for.

Of course, you can still use the forum discount code on this order. Shoot me a PM if you don't already have the code!

Shane

REDxEYES71

white knucklin'
Reaction score
It's ok. I did some more searching and found it pre-painted for $274 shipped to my door.

Thanks

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shane, any idea on when these will be back in stock ?

sarge450,

Looks like we'll have some more delivered by the end of July. Shoot me a PM a couple weeks in and I'll double check the status to make sure everything is on track!

Shane

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Call and order over the phone. I did on some products and received the sale price and more than the forum discount since it was out of stock and I had to wait for the item... So unsure why people can't call places sometimes..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back