Guess I'm selling it now.

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
Even though I do not know you personally please do not hesitate to post anything we can do to help. Being a father of five myself I worry all the time about my kids, They are everything to me.

YerBuddy

forum member
Reaction score
Ditto here. I pray all goes well for you and your family. Your actions are what being a father is all about.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
It's all about priorities mate and, as you so very obviously appreciate, nothing comes before family. I hope your little girl gets fit and well soon. All the best to you and your family.

topbliss

Reaction score
good luck with the sale.. God bless you and your daughter.. Its a car, you can build another.. You are doing the right thing .. Wish I had the $$ as I would buy it from you and sell it back for less at a later date..

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Your daughter and family will be in my thoughts and prayers! May she has a fast recovery!

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron, are you accepting donations?

Maybe someone you trust on here can manage a PayPal account that we can all throw a few bucks into to help ease some of your burden.

It may not amount to much, but maybe a few bucks and some toys and things to keep your daughter in good spirits.

Please put pride aside this time and allow us to help.

I'm so sorry to hear what you're dealing with!

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
^^^ I second that, I would love to help in any way that I can. Though I may love my car my daughter is my world. Im so, so sorry to hear of your daughter. I pray and hope all will come out well and I wish you and your family the best.
Please don't hesitate if you need anything at all.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Ron, are you accepting donations?

ditto.. I was thinking that even before I got to your thread..

Hell, if we can have one so Wheelers son can get a new play station I think we can have one for this.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
We've been through some pretty rough stuff with my son. I will not ever be able to say enough about how awesome the people are at St. Jude's.

Hope your daughter gets well soon.

Subbing for when someone starts the collection!

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
I will pass the word around about the car Ron.

Our best wishes for you and your family and as always if you need anything just give me a call.

JJ

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back