Guess Those Dyno Numbers Game!!

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok guys....I'm headed back to the dyno tomorrow for a re-tune. I added Pypes LT's, Kooks catted x-pipe and Brenspeed blower cams. My buddy and I just finished up installing a dual GT500 fuel kit replacing my single GT500 pump/stock had/BAP setup just to be safe.

Odd thing about the header install...I did not have to use the 02 extensions??? Figure that one out.

On the old setup I made 410/386. Weather conditions will be VERY similar (hot and humid!) and will also be dyno'd on the same dyno with the same tuner....Aric from Injected Engineering!!

So...anyone care to make a guess as to what the new numbers will be???

I'm hoping for 450/415ish!! That might be overl optimistic...but wishes are just that!!! lol

Let the guessing game BEGIN!!!!

RH

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
460/425. Idk lol I'll be the odd one out and assume the m90 can do that with the blower cams and all that

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Do me a favor and take some video of how it sounds, im going to be doing cams with my m90 at some point and haunt decided which ones to get yet.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
441rwhp/407rwtq

I bet you will have much better gains throughout the curve with cams and longtubes though and thats what you will reallly notice.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back