Guess what I traded in the mustang on....

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sad to see your ride go, but priorities come first. Gotta make sure that adorable lil baby is safe.

Mustang Mark

forum member
Reaction score
OMG HOW DID YOU GET A 2015 MUSTANG EARLY???!!!!!!

Oh never mind that's just a fusion...

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I sold my 2005 GT and my 1990 GT convertible to buy a house so our 1 year old daughter (at the time) would have a big yard to play in and explore. Now we have a six month old boy and the girl is 2.5 years old. We have a real nice house. Almost 5 acres. I have a 30'x 60' Morton pole barn with a concrete floor even. I sold my rust free 90 GT for $4000 after trying to sell it for 3 months. Then I bought a $5500 lawn mower. I look at that mower each week and think, there's my Mustang.

But FUCK, I miss having my Mustangs. I have a place to do whatever I want but right now no car to do stuff too, no time to do stuff (kids devour your free time) and not a whole lot of extra money to do stuff with.

Congrats on the little one. I feel the no Mustang pain. Hell I feel the no cool car pain. LOL!!!

I do have a line on a low mileage '72 Pinto. Red with black interior. I'm thinking Kenne Bell blown EFI 331. Or maybe a home brew blow-through turbo setup.

-PmP-

forum member
Reaction score
Nice ride. I went to the local Autozone to pick up some car care products. When I was checking out the guy said "you must of just bought a car, what did you get?" I told him a new mustang. He just looked at me and said "You must not have kids huh." Made me laugh because its true.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I was just messing with you guys.....I have still have the mustang too haha.

I do really like the new fusion though. I bought it in platinum white with all the goodies. It's the titanium package with the 2.0 ecoboost

Graham19922011

forum member
Reaction score
I was just messing with you guys.....I have still have the mustang too haha.

I do really like the new fusion though. I bought it in platinum white with all the goodies. It's the titanium package with the 2.0 ecoboost

Lol this is funny. On a side note, what kind of cover do you have??

Graham19922011

forum member
Reaction score
Looks sweet! Very nice rides. Good to see somebody is kicking the economy's ass!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the Fusion, we like ours though it is a hybrid, there are tunes for the EB 2.0 which wakes them up and Steeda has a STB/RSB for them as well.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Yeah I won't really being doing and modding to the fusion. I'll just keep it stock so it doesn't void any warranties. The mustang is for modding lol

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I've thought about trying to pick one of these up. For the build money I'm dumping into my car right now, i'd be an easy payment away from one.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back