H&R Wheel Spacers

sfcadams

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set of H&R Trak+ hubcentric wheel spacers for sale (part# 7065705). They measure 35mm or 1.4 inches. They come complete with the nuts to mount them. Had them on the car for a week and ended up going to some 18x10s and didn't need them anymore. You can see them at http://www.americanmuscle.com/h-r-spacers-35mm.html for $199 plus shipping or you can get them from me for $150 shipped to your door. PM me with any questions.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I've thought about buying some spacers because I like the stock Bullitt wheel. What does it to to the look with the calipers being so far away from the wheel ? Did you take a pic of them on your car ?

sfcadams

forum member
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, it looks fine. If it didn't I would never have put them on my car. I don't think I have any pictures but it brings the stock size 18" tires out almost an inch and a half and looks so much more aggressive...

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, it looks fine. If it didn't I would never have put them on my car. I don't think I have any pictures but it brings the stock size 18" tires out almost an inch and a half and looks so much more aggressive...

are they flush with the fenders or out almost 1.4 inches?

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
hmmmn let me see if you still have them by next week cuz i might get some wheels. but if i dont i will most likely buy these

marichardson

Reaction score
Are they still available? Is this a pair or a set for all 4 wheels? Pm me with best price, ship to California, thanks

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back