Had a good night last night....

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NOT!

Nothing like getting your shit towed
IMG_20120907_221556.jpg

So long CHE double adjustable lca, you were good while you lasted.Nothing like your LCA rusting/snapping off. At least I still have the stock ones. Gotta wait a little longer then ill go ahead and buy BMR lca like I wanted.

IMG_20120907_221914.jpg

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If CHE saw that pic, I bet they would replace. The weld looks like it didn't take new.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That might be a good idea. Ill have to take better pics when I get them off. The thing is they don't even have them for sale on there site. Only place I know for sure that sells them is Powerhouse, but ill try and see what they can do, probably not much if anything.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Powerhouse works pretty closely with CHE, you might be surprised.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What should I do just email them and say they broke? Haha. I've never complained about any of my parts breaking before lol.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats sucks man! Brings up bad memories of when my bmr a-arm broke while driving, not fun!

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I didnt like when my LCA bushings fell apart, can't imagine arm breaking completely!

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank God you didnt wreck when it broke.

I was leaving my girlfriends neighborhood and it happened, almost didn't make it to the gas station. I was actually headed for the interstate. Just glad it didn't happen on there.

08 Vapor

forum member
Reaction score
Aftermarket companies take things like this very seriously when they're brought up on hobbyist forums like this. LMR and AM have guys who solely do reputation control on forums. A thread like this can send a shockwave of bad PR through the whole community and cause a major loss of revenue. E-mail the guys over at CHE or Powerhouse with a link to this thread, pics of the damage and a description of what happened and watch how fast a box lands on your door step.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket companies take things like this very seriously when they're brought up on hobbyist forums like this. LMR and AM have guys who solely do reputation control on forums. A thread like this can send a shockwave of bad PR through the whole community and cause a major loss of revenue. E-mail the guys over at CHE or Powerhouse with a link to this thread, pics of the damage and a description of what happened and watch how fast a box lands on your door step.

Very true. Good to know. Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back