Handling defined

Cookiemonster

forum member
Reaction score
Holy understeer, Batman!! I wouldn't presume to offer any critique, as I've mentioned before, autocross isn't something I do. But especially on those last couple of turns, you were REALLY pushing the front end.

you dont say? understeer? really? ahah. thats all the car does in stock form. verrry frustrating. it almost looks like the tire was going to come off. Iv learned to deal with it though. cant wait to get a rear sway.

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
Nice work on the track! You maintained a much better line through the course hitting the apexes and displayed better braking/throttle technique too. I hope you gave the vetter driver some sh*t between sessions just to mess with him.

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
Nice work on the track! You maintained a much better line through the course hitting the apexes and displayed better braking/throttle technique too. I hope you gave the vetter driver some sh*t between sessions just to mess with him.

Unfortunately I can't claim credit for the driving. It was my brother in my car. He better know what he is doing as he has been doing it a long time. He was being help up by the Z06 and his times were in the 1:28 to 1:30 range based on the video times.

Here are my best laps from the same track at the end of the season;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCF2rCRe3T8

My best was a 1:28.9 but the total of my best individual segments was 1:26.9.

Last edited:

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
What tires were you and your brother using on the Mustang GT on this course? The BF Goodrich g-Force KDW2 or slicks?

Sleeper_08

forum member
Reaction score
What tires were you and your brother using on the Mustang GT on this course? The BF Goodrich g-Force KDW2 or slicks?

Both of us were using BFG KDW2 285/40/18 on all four corners.

He was being help up by the Z06 and his times were in the 1:28 to 1:30 range based on the video times.

My best at the end of the season was a 1:28.9 but the total of my best individual segments was 1:26.9.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back