Happy Mom :)

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
This is what happens when little girls are allowed to scream their bloody heads off for no reason while playing. They grow up and continue thinking that full on shrieking is perfectly acceptable for whatever reason. Sorry but the noise curled my toes and I had to shut it off. She could have been getting raped and couldn't have shrieked any louder.

And yes, I'm an insensitive asshole. I accept that. But this video stirred no warm fuzzy feelings within me at all.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when little girls are allowed to scream their bloody heads off for no reason while playing. They grow up and continue thinking that full on shrieking is perfectly acceptable for whatever reason. Sorry but the noise curled my toes and I had to shut it off. She could have been getting raped and couldn't have shrieked any louder.

And yes, I'm an insensitive asshole. I accept that. But this video stirred no warm fuzzy feelings within me at all.

It was a mom who hadn't seen her son in 5 years Bryan. Those are called shrieks of joy. Lucky son.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back