Has anyone ever had to have a Brembo Track Pak wheel repaired

doubleg

Reaction score
Anyone ever have to have one of their track pak wheels repaired? I just had the tires removed off of mine because they were shot, and I was cleaning them this afternoon and set one of them on a box. Our puppy who is bigger then most full grown dogs now must have been curious and knocked it off the box onto the face of the rim on the concrete and completely screwed it up. It looks like it has curb rash all the way around it now. Still not sure how that happened but it needs fixed before I can put it on my car. I heard sometime ago that they have multiple layers of paint on them and are hard to match. Im just wondering if I can get this fixed where it looks as good as the others. Totally sick to my stomach and ready to kill the dog. :gunner: If it wasnt for bad luck I would have no luck at all.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
well if it isnt bad you might be able to get a traveling wheel repair guy to fix it. Someone I know barely rubbed his brembo wheel on curb. Looked nasty. Called someone up and had it fixed in about an hour. Looks brand new. I think it was a little over $100 to fix.

BIGCHRISS197

Honda Hunter
Reaction score
Brembo wheels are cheap enough you could probably pick up a spare set for less than it would cost to repair the one wheel. But if youre set on salvaging it get them all refinished at the same time to match

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
well if it isnt bad you might be able to get a traveling wheel repair guy to fix it. Someone I know barely rubbed his brembo wheel on curb. Looked nasty. Called someone up and had it fixed in about an hour. Looks brand new. I think it was a little over $100 to fix.

I'd explore this option first. Some of these guys can do wonders, if anything he can quote you on the spot. Weigh your options then.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back