Has anyone had a thread on this?! Fuck svtperformance.com and AED nut swingers!!

me32

forum member
Reaction score
x2, +1, etc.... :thumb2:

What difference does it make? The OP hasn't made such a request here publically and it is between he and the mods/admin here going forward. It is not your responsibility to come over and police this site or threads posted.

It has more to do with the apology. What good is an apology about what was said if what was said is still posted.

He could edit his posts if he wants to.

Ok fair enough

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The mods didnt make the apology, why make them clean up his mess? Also he just wants his car tuned by AED now. He can delete his comment but its been quoted.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
It has more to do with the apology. What good is an apology about what was said if what was said is still posted.

I don't understand your motivation for posting here about it. It doesn't concern you or have anything to do with you and comes off as a "buddy shield" to put it frankly.

I am sure the OP knows how to put his pants on and is capable of deciding what to do on his own.

Let it die.

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
He hasn't posted here since February, but drags up this old thread solely to try and get something removed on behalf of his buddy Shaun. No, no agenda here at all.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Typical SVTPerformance Vendor Nut-Swinger.

I know you guys from there are reading this so I am going to put this out there for y'all to understand.

S197Forum does not edit or delete threads unless they are absolutely un-called for, and there has been some pretty messed up threas on here, but guess what, they remain. If y'all take offense easily, this isn't the Forum for you.
If a Vendor gets called out here, both sides are heard and the Staff makes the decision on what happens after that. Vendors don't get automatically protected just because they are a Vendor. Nor do the threads get deleted. We have ran plenty Vendors off here at S197 because of their crap business practices.

In summary, we are not Polictically Correct.

"This ain't like other sites."

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
This reminded me to send in a contributing member donation. I figure that I use the classifieds enough to owe a subscription to the site. That's on top of all the great tech and the excellent way the site is run and set up.

Anyone else encouraged to add a little to their membership or start a contributing member donation?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
This reminded me to send in a contributing member donation. I figure that I use the classifieds enough to owe a subscription to the site. That's on top of all the great tech and the excellent way the site is run and set up.

Anyone else encouraged to add a little to their membership or start a contributing member donation?

Shit! That's why my PM box is smaller now! LOL

Im on it. :thumb2:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Didn't the OP blame a certain tuners tunes for blowing his first engine? I'm getting up there in age and my memory isn't what it used to be so who knows. Food for thought for AED.........

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't the OP blame a certain tuners tunes for blowing his first engine? I'm getting up there in age and my memory isn't what it used to be so who knows. Food for thought for AED.........

Nope never did.. I said whos tune was on the car but I didn't correlate the tune for the failure of the engine.. It was making power well beyond the factory parts could handle and that was the blame to the engine failure.. Not a tune. at the time the car added timing on its own and in the end being in the 650+ rwhp I was expecting something to go wrong at one point or another.. Like I stated then and now it's the nature of the beast and sometimes you have to pay to play!!

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
This is the reason I pretty much just stay on here. No hiding shit because someone gets butt hurt over it.

Back