Haven't been around - major accident

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haven't been around for awhile (sorry guys) but been recovering from a head on collision at 70 mph :asshat:

Head on at 70 - I was just flying through the desert and a trophy truck flew over a hill and past me at 100+ and put up a major dust bowl - couldn't see 2" in front of me and then a pre-runner came flying over the hill a second later right into me... :thud:

Shows how tough my class 1 is as it broke the frame in the front end but neither me or my girlfriend were hurt at all - not bad for head on at 70...lol

Yes, I said girlfriend, - I have also been going through a pretty nasty divorce which has also been keeping me busy to say the least... :handjob:

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yikes, glad you're ok Mark

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad you're OK!!! Don't be a stranger. And we need better pics of that girlfriend.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Damn brother, thank God you and the G/F are ok!!! Looks like if that other dude would have had about 6" more air, things could have turned out a lot worse! Sorry to hear of the divorce as well.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn Mark! That's rough!

Stay strong my man, tough times but you'll come out fine in the end.

Cute girlfriend! Looks like you upgraded to a newer model!

Sorry about the truck!

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Glad nobody was hurt,had a head on at 70 myself about 12 yrs ago.......scary shit.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad you're OK!!! Don't be a stranger. And we need better pics of that girlfriend.

Thanks guys. The divorce is nasty but I'm a pretty savvy guy if I do say so myself - I'm representing myself and I have already finished the tough custody shit and I have full custody of my daughter and she just gets every other weekend supervised visitation... :beerchug2:

We are just going through the financials bullshit now... :handjob:

I definitely upgraded... :beerchug2:

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

and since the club is gone - a PG...

photo.jpg

41 years old, 108 lbs. - she owns her own business and makes more money than me - the perfect woman... :idea:

Last edited:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Jeez close one.

Is the soon to be ex the one that got you the porsche?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeez close one.

Is the soon to be ex the one that got you the porsche?

If by "got you" - you mean she used my money to buy me a B-day present - then, Yes. My ex hadn't had a job in 14 years

Last edited:

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad you are both OK and she is defiantly a looker.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the accident but glad you are both OK!! Hope everything works out with the divorce, CA is a tough state to go through a divorce in.

Earl

ScottsVaporGT

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your accident...but I do have a question for you. Was your ex trying to sell that nice machine of yours on the show Pawn Stars? About 2 weeks ago (or so) they had an episode a lady was selling her soon to be divorced husbands buggy....that looked strangely similar to yours, I thought of you instantly when I saw it. I wanted to pm you and ask but I forgot about it...until now.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your accident...but I do have a question for you. Was your ex trying to sell that nice machine of yours on the show Pawn Stars? About 2 weeks ago (or so) they had an episode a lady was selling her soon to be divorced husbands buggy....that looked strangely similar to yours, I thought of you instantly when I saw it. I wanted to pm you and ask but I forgot about it...until now.

Who knows - aint' no one going to buy it now... lol

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, glad you're okay. Good luck on the divorce!

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haven't been around for awhile (sorry guys) but been recovering from a head on collision at 70 mph :asshat:

Head on at 70 - I was just flying through the desert and a trophy truck flew over a hill and past me at 100+ and put up a major dust bowl - couldn't see 2" in front of me and then a pre-runner came flying over the hill a second later right into me... :thud:

Shows how tough my class 1 is as it broke the frame in the front end but neither me or my girlfriend were hurt at all - not bad for head on at 70...lol

Yes, I said girlfriend, - I have also been going through a pretty nasty divorce which has also been keeping me busy to say the least... :handjob:

Glad you're OK Mark, Keep yourself healthy as you'll feel all them aches and pains more as you age! If you have any problems get it all fixed up ccorrectly now while you are young..! LOL

Couldn't have been- they bought it!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is it a total loss? or are you able to fix it?

At first - just looked like we had to cut the frame at the firewall and just rebuild the front end but closer inspection showed the main beam behind the firewall pretty bent as well. It could be fixed, but I wouldn't trust my life in it afterwards. Needs a new chassis to be a 100%

RIP Big Papa

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back