Hawk DTC-60 pads.....

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
You guys have ben helpful in this section so I will ask probably my last related question on some road course related questioning

I have front and rear Hawk DTC-60 pads. They were used at VIR. The fronts have some life left and the rears look to me like they are close to new. I have not measured them in comparsion to the thickness of new versus what they are now.

I figured I would ask...... I will not be using them and are they still something I can sell used or after track use they are garbage??

I feel sure the rears can't be garbage but I know you fellows can give me a Honest opinion.

Thanks in advance for feedback

csamsh

forum member
Reaction score
I would never buy used brake pads, or any used brake component, for that matter.

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
I would never buy used brake pads, or any used brake component, for that matter.

I would not myself for a DD. But I would for a track day of some type. 400.00 in brake pads for a one time type track thing? Nah....I would unless there is clearly something that makes them no good.

Apex50

forum member
Reaction score
I'd try to sell them- folks buy used racing slicks, doesn't seem any different to me.

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
Post up the used pads with photos. If you have an electronic digital caliper, its a bonus to let people know the remaining thickness of the pads.

People buy used slicks and pads all the time for the road courses if they have sufficient "life" remaining on them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back