Head to Head: Camaro 1LE vs. Mustang GT Performance Pack

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Saw this on instagram this morning posted it in another thread here but it applies here too. I couldn't see where it was manual or auto though. Either way pretty impressive. From what I have seen most s197's pulling these times have same mods but also have LT's and some are auto with a circle D converter. It may be hard to tell in the pic but he pulled a 1.7 60' Company owning the shop car is Revolution Automotive.
94244d8d04b052939064a79091f30517.jpg

Last edited:

chaoscentral

forum member
Reaction score
I still dont get how they make a car slower then the previous year.. asses.. I mean really.. they knew what the 1/4 mile times were.. would it have killed them to add in 10-15 more hp to at least make up for the weight..

But it wasnt slower than the previous year car, it was 1.5 seconds faster than the S197 with track pack. So whats the complaint about again?

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
But it wasnt slower than the previous year car, it was 1.5 seconds faster than the S197 with track pack. So whats the complaint about again?

I think he's talking about the one billionth of a second difference in 1/4mi times. Taken on two different days.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back