Headed to Albuquerque to Dyno Tomorrow

blacks197

Reaction score
Marks GT500 has gone from stock to this fully built monster under Chris and hoyts hours of labor and Chris's tuning skills. That car is insanely well built.

Sent from my Mind using the Darkside of the Swartz

Misfit_5.0

Tools Required: Beer
Reaction score
I know. After seeing the GT500 and the Hellion TT car there, my 602 whp looked like nothing compared to what those cars put down.

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
never been to albuquerque and a dyno day sounds great! Unfortunatley my unit(4-1) has stupidass NIE april-june. But if july anyone is down for a road trip count me in. I wish HPS would get a dyno.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
NIE wouldnt be so bad but its only been 2 weeks since we got back from jrtc right into almost 2 months of NIE.

Yep I know brother. 4/1 has been the go to since I got here (Bliss) in '05. You guys are getting the hose right now. Shoot me a PM if you need an "in" this NIE.

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
Chris is THE MAN and his garage is AMAZING. Last time i went, i forgot why I even showed up once I started looking at the other cars he had at the shop. Not sure if you have heard about it or not but there is an ALL MUSTANG show in Alamogordo next month on the 13th. It is worth the trip. Last year there was about 130 cars out there, and damn near everyone was a shelby. They are expecting an even bigger turn out this year

Misfit_5.0

Reaction score
Chris is THE MAN and his garage is AMAZING. Last time i went, i forgot why I even showed up once I started looking at the other cars he had at the shop. Not sure if you have heard about it or not but there is an ALL MUSTANG show in Alamogordo next month on the 13th. It is worth the trip. Last year there was about 130 cars out there, and damn near everyone was a shelby. They are expecting an even bigger turn out this year

Hells Yeah! I'm down for that. Hit me up with some more info.

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
Was planning on going shooting sat but screw it! As of now I am in. I am getting my porter cable by wed but doubt enough time to get my car clean enough to show but want to go anyway.

Misfit_5.0

Reaction score
Alright! Well put the word out. Let's see if we can get a good turn out from here.

Misfit_5.0

Reaction score
Lol. Good luck with that. I wanted to go to the mega u pull to get some Fox parts but said screw it. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

sinabite

forum member
Reaction score
.......been awhile since I've looked at this post. Anyone heading to the motorplex this saturday for the brackets? I plan on TRYING, but so far EVERY SINGLE race i've entered since moving here has been cancelled due to wind *fingers crossed* i MIGHT get to finally run this saturday. lol. Also, for those unaware. Evolution down off North Loop/yaraborugh has been offering club dyno days, $35 for 3 pulls with food provided. Let me know if anyone is interested, Sergio has left the door open for our club to come by any weekend to do it......just having problems getting people who are serious about it.

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
You should be good for Saturday. I may try to go since the Otter vs Al saga continues.

I'll give you a piece of advice. Take it for what it is worth. Stay away from Evolution (El paso version). Dyno days are cool and all but I wouldnt let evolution touch my daughters wagon.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back