Headlights?

pwd72s

forum member
Reaction score
There is a thread on the Bullitt board with some saying the extra cost HID's arean't all that great. Personally, I think they're okay, don't feel the need to improve them.

But I'm wondering if anybody here running the latest lights would care to weigh in on how they like them? Are they LED's now???

One thing for sure...I never thought of asking for a night time test drive before buying, but I sure might in the future.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
I have factory HIDs in my 2012, they're sufficient enough but honestly I don't drive at night because I am usually drunk by then.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Are you referring to factory HID's? If so, I have them on my 09 Bullitt and find them to be much better than a regular headlamp.

pwd72s

forum member
Reaction score
I have factory HIDs in my 2012, they're sufficient enough but honestly I don't drive at night because I am usually drunk by then.

LOL! Hope you're not 100% serious. My kudos for not driving drunk.

I had to quit some years back...diabetes meds say no booze. After a few years without, I don't miss the sauce..much.

pwd72s

forum member
Reaction score
Are you referring to factory HID's? If so, I have them on my 09 Bullitt and find them to be much better than a regular headlamp.

Yep, my Bullitt has them too. Frankly, I was puzzled when some on the (IMBOC) Bullitt board didn't like them.

Most who didn't like them have '08's. Maybe Ford aimed 'em better with the '09 models? Mine #6380.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, my Bullitt has them too. Frankly, I was puzzled when some on the (IMBOC) Bullitt board didn't like them.

Most who didn't like them have '08's. Maybe Ford aimed 'em better with the '09 models? Mine #6380.

I don't know why they wouldn't like them. These are my first set of HID's so maybe I'm just impressed by them in general compared to the projector lamps in my former car. When I drive my wife's Hyundai at night I feel like I'm blind.

Mine is #6507. The housings and bulbs are expensive as hell but the bulbs are supposed to last a long time.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I have Factory HIDs in the '13 since they all come that way lol. But HIDs are great man, the LED fogs are bright as hell too.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
This is my third car with factory HID's. I am very used to them now. I don't feel like the HID's on the '13 GT are that great to be honest. I had an '05 Audi A4 that had them previous to this car and it seemed like my visibility was greater with that car. I don't know if it was the bulbs, or the housing, or what. Now the LED foglights are a different story. You could almost drive with those on and the headlights off.

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
yeah the fog lights are bright and i agree you could almost drive with those on and the headlights off

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back