Heads

bigmike06GT

forum member
Reaction score
So my builder was ordering me a set of frpp heads for my build and now found out that they are discontinued a as well as everyone he had tried is out of stock. Anyone have anything equivalent or even better for a decent price? He has been talking to livernois about a set of stage 2 heads but isn't too happy about the pricing. If you know of our have anything that is new, let me know thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

bigmike06GT

forum member
Reaction score
HAH, found both sides on Ebay, now to find out if they actually have them in stock and let my builder know.

JDCoon

forum member
Reaction score
I have some used 3 valve heads. They will mostly and likely need to be reworked. Message me if you are interested.

bigmike06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I have some used 3 valve heads. They will mostly and likely need to be reworked. Message me if you are interested.

Are they built heads or just stock heads? I have my stock heads but it is going to cost around $3-4G just to get them rebuilt here to not much more than stock spec. And close to $1000 shipping to send them anywhere in the US to get built. My builder has a line on some Ford Racing heads that are a step above what we were originally looking for so hopefully he can get them.

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's good to know about the FRPP heads as it was something I was going to do soon. No love for the 4.6l it seems...maybe Fox Lake as an alternative to other aftermarket head work?

JDCoon

forum member
Reaction score
They are stock heads that need work. JDM may have some ported 3v heads.

bigmike06GT

forum member
Reaction score
They are stock heads that need work. JDM may have some ported 3v heads.

Already tried them but thanks anyways. My builder was able to find a set of FRPP heads that are a stage up from the heads we were looking for so they will be a step or 2 up from what he wanted for my build but if I bump up the HP at some point I will not have to worry about upgrading anything to do with the heads.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back