Hellion tt GT500

blacknlte

Reaction score
The Hellion TT car in the video posted on the 1st page is a friend of mines. He's run the car with the blower and without the blower and he's back to running it with the blower. From my conversations with him he's made it clear that the car is much more fun to drive on the street with the blower still on it. The car also just put down close to 1200rwhp and is driven to the track on drag radials. So if there's anyone you would want to speak to about the Hellion setup it's him. His screen name on SVTperformance is thebull and his name is Tony.

Jared

hes also running E85

LTHLCHRG

forum member
Reaction score
The Hellion TT car in the video posted on the 1st page is a friend of mines. He's run the car with the blower and without the blower and he's back to running it with the blower. From my conversations with him he's made it clear that the car is much more fun to drive on the street with the blower still on it. The car also just put down close to 1200rwhp and is driven to the track on drag radials. So if there's anyone you would want to speak to about the Hellion setup it's him. His screen name on SVTperformance is thebull and his name is Tony.

Jared
I would like to speak to him,I am new to svt performance and was wondering if you could have him send me a pm on svt my name is the same, LTHLCHRG

zxmarekxz

Reaction score
dont thing there is anyone on here that is, but from what ive seen on other site theres no problems with the kit and it makes some nasty power right out of the box. But make sure you get the supporting parts to go with it. Ie. Bigger injectors, upgrade the cooling, and some one to tune it that knows what they are doing!

Jump on svtperformance.com there are a handfull of people on there. One guy is "the bull" he made 900+ to the wheels and now has upgraded his turbos and putting 1100+ down.

His 900+ 9.49 run

wowowowowowow

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back