Hello from MN

GrayDay2015

Reaction score
Hey guys, great forum. Hoping I have the time to get on here a bit. I purchased my first Mustang ever last year, a 2011 GT 6 Speed, Dark Gray, with only 20,000 what looks like pretty easy miles on it. I scored a great deal on a FRPP 624 HP blower kit brand new (not yet installed), and have been adding things to my build list, one of which was a Ford Racing Rear Seat Delete and X Brace, which has since been discontinued before I could gather the cash. So if anyone has one they want to sell used or new I would be happy to take it off their hands! Ford Part # M-6346612-B . Can't wait to run an already quick car with adding 200 hp, should be a great time. Thanks in advance, hope to see you in some threads!

GrayDay2015

Reaction score
Thanks cbass, I left a message with Northcoast, ordered from 3 different vendors already and none of them have been able to locate one. Hoping NC has better news. Thanks again for the lead if nothing else!

GrayDay2015

Reaction score
And nice rides too fellas, we have a foot of snow on the ground up here but I'll get some pics as soon as possible.

GrayDay2015

Reaction score
No word from Northcoast, so I'm guessing they don't have any either. Called Roush, same there. So I'm still in the market if anyone knows of one, new or used. Thanks!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back