Hello S197 !

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Whats up everyone , its been awhile since I posted on here . Ive been busy as hell, and as some of you heard I SOLD the 07 .
Just wanted to shout out to my Favorite Site .
Sold the car to a good buddy of mine, last minute thing He convinced Me, and bought all the additional parts I already had for a Bad Azz rebuild .
Will be posting up some pics of the rebuild and will be helping him on the cars new set up .

Basically new new motor will be built by Steve at Progressive Racing Engine's 324ci with Stage 3 Heads and Custom grind Turbo Cams from Steve .
New Garrett GTX4202R Turbo
New plumbing from MAK Performance
205lbs Injectors .
ATF will build a custom Converter for it .
Strange SS Race Alloy axles .

Oh, and yes it will still be street driven daily and still have full Interior with A/C .
Tig Vision will do a cage and we hope to see 8.70s to 8.90s out of the new combo.

Will post some pics soon of the teardown .

Pete

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Sub'd, turbo s197 = tits

Big ones! Sub'd.

Like these?
photobucket-6032-1334854213655.jpg

I'm Subd

08GT/CS

Reaction score
Whats up everyone , its been awhile since I posted on here . Ive been busy as hell, and as some of you heard I SOLD the 07 .
Just wanted to shout out to my Favorite Site .
Sold the car to a good buddy of mine, last minute thing He convinced Me, and bought all the additional parts I already had for a Bad Azz rebuild .
Will be posting up some pics of the rebuild and will be helping him on the cars new set up .

Basically new new motor will be built by Steve at Progressive Racing Engine's 324ci with Stage 3 Heads and Custom grind Turbo Cams from Steve .
New Garrett GTX4202R Turbo
New plumbing from MAK Performance
205lbs Injectors .
ATF will build a custom Converter for it .
Strange SS Race Alloy axles .

Oh, and yes it will still be street driven daily and still have full Interior with A/C .
Tig Vision will do a cage and we hope to see 8.70s to 8.90s out of the new combo.

Will post some pics soon of the teardown .

Pete

So no transmission for sale:headscratch: Darn.

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck Pete, I missed the post where you had sold the 07.

Yea , actually the car wasn't even listed for sale . I had spoken to a good buddy of mine to stop by my house to check out the 89 Foxbody build , needed his advise on the fuel system set up to run nitrous with a carb , and we started talking about the 07 and what I was planing on doing next . I showed him the New Turbo and fan shroud and he said to sell him the car that he would love to keep and build it .
Made me a good enough offer so I let it go .

Bought myself a new Ecoboost F150 and pretty much did all the little tricks to that .

Pete

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back