Hello

CreamOnTheCob

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first mustang, a black 2012 automatic GT named Stella. Got her in August and have had her garaged since the beginning of November due to weather people talking about how bad it was going to be, and we just now only have snow that has stayed( I live in Michigan). Keeping her stockish til out of warranty, have removed the resonators and mufflers, painted rims and calipers, and removed previous owners ugly stickers/decals. Hoping to do suspension next.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first mustang, a black 2012 automatic GT named Stella. Got her in August and have had her garaged since the beginning of November due to weather people talking about how bad it was going to be, and we just now only have snow that has stayed( I live in Michigan). Keeping her stockish til out of warranty, have removed the resonators and mufflers, painted rims and calipers, and removed previous owners ugly stickers/decals. Hoping to do suspension next.

Cream - Welcome to S197 - Congrats on picking up Stella! Let me know if there's ever anything I can help out with or if you have any questions on parts , I'm always around!

Alex

Back