The "MONEYPIT" 9 second 2005 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

05moneypit

forum member
Reaction score

The time has come to make a change. I love this car but I really want to build an OLS car. So what I would like to do is sell this one and start fresh with another S197. I’m going to offer this up for awhile and see if there is any interest, if it does not sell in a few months I will part this one out and start chopping it up for a 25.3 cert chassis and a big block.

2005 GT 18,500 original miles.

I bought the car new in November of 2004. The car was wrecked in April of 2008. The lower frame rails, strut towers, core support and impact bar were replaced with OEM parts. The driver side door was replaced with an OEM door from a donor car. The title is still clean but if you do a carfax it will show accident reported.

BODY
Full Cervinis Stalker body kit, torch red with matte black accents. The front bumper has been modified to quickly remove it for loading on my trailer, but it is still cosmetically correct except for two cracks from running over a family of raccoons at 80mph. The cracks can be repaired but will require the bumper to be re-painted. I can post up picks of the cracks if someone wants to see them. The side scoops, side skirts and wing are also modified with additional mounting hardware that is through the body ( the 3M tape didn’t work at 130+ mph).

WHEELS & TIRES
Bogart R/T wheels 15x10 and 15x4.5 powder coated matte black. MT ET street 295/50/15 and MT SR 26 x 6

INTERIOR
S&W DOM tube 8pt roll bar with swing outs. (no cert.)
Cobra Imola kevlar seats (solid mount non adjustable)
5pt. Harness. Rear seat delete. Autometer gauges. Innovative wide band O2, Raptor shift light, stereo delete but speakers are still in car and head unit is somewhere in my garage.

CHASSIS FRONT
BMR front K member and control arms.
Santhuff SA front struts (200lb coils).
BMR radiator support.
OEM calipers, Baer rotors, Hawk pads.

REAR
BMR extreme Anti roll bar. (first generation and welded in)
BMR upper and lower control arms. Solid lower, bushed upper.
J&M adjustable panard bar
QA1 SA shocks.
QA1 coils springs in OEM location (150lb coils).
OEM calipers, Baer rotors, Hawk pads.

REAR END.
8.8 narrowed 1.5” per side, tubes welded, custom relocation brackets and shock mounts.
Moser 9” flanges, 35 spline axels, spool, 3.90 pro gear, TA cover, cobra pinion flange, steel DS with 1330 joints.

TRANSMISSION
Performance automatics Super Comp 4R70.
Forward MVB with Trans brake, B&M super cooler.
SFI blanket, TCI cheetah shifter.
Precision Industries triple disc lock up converter that has been re-stalled to 4200. SFI flex plate.

ENGINE
Romeo 4.6 iron block standard bore (new last year)
KP 3.800 crank, Manley H beam rods ARP 2000 bolts, Clevite bearings, CP pistons 10.3:1 CR, total seal plasma moly rings.
All ARP hardware, Melling oil pump, remote filter, Canton pan and windage tray.
Heads were professionally hand ported, bronze guides, Ferrea valves (standard size). Comp 127550 cams, Comp springs and retainers. Cam gears are custom made adjustable, VCT delete.
Air to Air IC Paxton Novi 2200 (external lube) IW +10% balancer. OEM intake and TB, BA5000 MAF (blow thru). FR 80lb injectors, MMR rails. Dynatech long tubes with bullets and dumps. Afco radiator, Meziere water pump. SCT pro racer tuning software.
Fuel system is a Summit racing 10 gallon aluminum trunk mounted cell, Aeromotive A1000 pump, regulator (return system) Russell proclassic hose and AN fittings.

A/C and heater are not connected, evaporator and heater core are still in dash. Air bags and seatbelts have been removed as well as fuel tank, lines and all emission hardware. I have all the OEM suspension parts and most other parts.

Car is set up and tuned for 110 octane fuel. Current configuration with 10% crank pulley and 3.4” blower pulley it makes 20 lb of boost at 7000 RPM and will run 9.90’s at 138 MPH with 1.40 60 foot. I have 2.85" blower pulley that will up boost about 23-24psi and put the car in the 9.70"s at 140+

If you wanted to tune it for pump gas I have a waste gate for boost set-up that isn’t on the car now, but will go with it, I also have a brand new set of 02 sensors that I bought for that purpose but never got around to it. I have an X pipe and the OEM over axel pipes and OEM mufflers and all the mounting hardware.

All the OEM parts that I have left will go with the car. I do not have the factory seats or hardware.

Asking $20,000 and I will consider a partial trade on a base V6 or GT but I’m not looking for a nice car because I’m just going to cut it up anyway.

Here a link to my photobucket account with a bunch of pictures of the car…and some other useless stuff.

http://s763.photobucket.com/user/leesproshop/library/#/user/leesproshop/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=140130339829106659998253333843

I’m sure I have missed some stuff so if there are any questions about the car please post in the thread.

05moneypit

forum member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures I took this weekend. They don't have the obligatory sign on the car but since I do in the first post I figure its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back