Help: 2010-2011 Prm. Pkg. Owners (MyColor)

chutoyy

forum member
Reaction score
So... I've done a Google search for 2010 BASE GT conversion to a MyColor cluster... and all I've found were unfinished threads or the 05-09 conversion.

Anyway, my problem/question is... I have a 2010 Base GT and I want to purchase a MyColor cluster. Most of you will know the difference in the message center (buttons by headlamp control/MCB) versus the little stick on the tachometer side. That is my problem...

I'm wondering if there is a separate harness that plugs from the MCB directly to the back of the cluster, or if the MCB plug is integrated into the main harness that controls the dimmer and headlamps...

If it isn't too cold and one of you would be awesome enough to take a few pics of your MyColor cluster and the back of the Message Center buttons, I'd greatly appreciate it. Or if you can truthfully tell me if there is a separate or integrated harness! :beerchug2:

This picture shows what my plug looks like; notice the "dummy slot" with no attached harness...
photo1-2.jpg

It's a maze of wires that I didn't take a close look at quite yet. (Well, I searched for the missing harness, but there's nothing there).
photo-2.jpg

Thanks!

Btw, I do know about the mileage staying w/ the cluster as-is and the PATS reprogramming...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back