Help me figure this one out.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i have to send copies of my oil change receipts for their records. but they are waiting on approval from ford for the new engine

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
i have to send copies of my oil change receipts for their records. but they are waiting on approval from ford for the new engine

Are you serious? Oil change records? thats freagin Bullshit! id be screwed, i dont save the reciepts. They just try and find any ounce of technicality to try and pass the buck dont they.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
the car only has 17k on it so there arent that many. but the guy said its just to cover his ass incase ford comes around asking for them within the next year or so

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Good job bro. I still want those rear marker lens's.

My car is still at the dealer, almost a month now. They are getting help now from the ford engineers.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
god damn. and as soon as i finish the tinted ones, the smokes are yours

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i am going to have to pay a few bucks. they are charging me $140 for an engine flush which i told them wouldnt work. but i dont mind. im also going to throw the counter guy and the mechanic $50 each because they really are being cool about it. to quote the mechanic "technially this steeda damper isn't SUPPOSED to be here, but i don't care". and the counter guy convinced the adjuster that whatever it was, it was their fault

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Glad to hear it Irish, the last thing YOU need to worry about is the thing that helps you get away from it all.

So are they giving you new 3yr/36k warranty on this new motor?

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!

Its ALIVE!!! i went by the dealer today to drop off copies of my oil receipts and see whats up. the desk guy tells me it should be ready monday. so i head around to the garage to see how its coming, and the mechanic is putting the wheels on. he drops it down, and starts it up for the first time. it was great. so ill be getting it back monday. and probably reinstalling my stuff throughout the week:naughty1:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back