Help me order detailing products, Porter Cable and Wax Content

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, bro. I can't stress enough to BE CAREFUL WITH THE M105 That shit is deadly, 100% liquid sandpaper and will strip clear coat in minutes. I can't imagine you'll need it on the Mustang.

I am not planning on using the 105. I wanted to get it, just in case. It comes with the kit I bought so it worked out well.

I don't believe I will need anything more than the 205 but it doesn't hurt to have the 105 and not need it.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I am not planning on using the 105. I wanted to get it, just in case. It comes with the kit I bought so it worked out well.

I don't believe I will need anything more than the 205 but it doesn't hurt to have the 105 and not need it.

I actually just ordered another bottle of 105 about 2 minutes before I read your post. So, I know what you mean, it's good to know you have it just in case you need it.

What pads did you go with?

ghostrider7953

Reaction score
Adams is good stuff but a little pricey. Its the customer support that makes it worth it; you have a problem - call in ( Adam himself may answer the phone) or post it up and you'll get help asap. Go to Adams form , then to the Junkman's corner , The junkman is a retired Marine who is a detailing guru. The junkman has a series of how to videos that are the best that I've seen,
Good luck

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back