HID help. ASAP!!

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Nah the lights have been off when I turn it on. I check the lights by unlocking the doors. Wasn't able to call them today, plan on doing it in the morning.

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
Could be a lot of different things.

Call the person who sold you the kit, don't fuss around with it if they know the answer right away or take care of you.

I know on my kits if you have issues I would like to know so I can fix the issues.
Quick question. I have your HID kit. Say I have a bulb burnout or somthing and need one asap to get me by. Is there anything I can do temporarily until I get a new one from you? Never gave it a thought until I read this thread. Now I am worried about my lights not working. And I dont have fogs to get me home,lol.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Quick question. I have your HID kit. Say I have a bulb burnout or somthing and need one asap to get me by. Is there anything I can do temporarily until I get a new one from you? Never gave it a thought until I read this thread. Now I am worried about my lights not working. And I dont have fogs to get me home,lol.
I can send one 2-3 day(free shipping) or over night if you pay the difference. No cost to replace the bulb if it burns out (all parts on the kit are covered under warranty)

Hope that answers your question. :)

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Well finally was able to talk to HIDguy, turns out it was my Hi/Lo controller. They are sending me their new product that works without that controller and new bulbs for 20 bucks. Definitely can't complain about that.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back