Hidden Fog lights

michschi

forum member
Reaction score
I have searched this site and others for directions and products to do this, with no definitive answer. I have a 07 Shelby GT and would like do do this. I would like them to be centered like the Eleanor grille and light tinted. Then a black billet over the top! Anyone here done that, that could give me good instruction.

Thanks ahead of time.
-Mike<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Damn that's a good idea. I think they make relocation brackets, you maybe have to search around though. Good luck

michschi

forum member
Reaction score
I have a Shelby GT so that grille will not work for me if you read the description. It says doesn't fit CS models.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I have a Shelby GT so that grille will not work for me if you read the description. It says doesn't fit CS models.

The upper grille is the same and the grille I have will fit the Shelby also. I also made sure by calling the manufacture.
Now the lower grille won't fit.

DSC08863.jpg

DSC08859.jpg

DSC08860.jpg

blacllkllsi

forum member
Reaction score
The upper grille is the same and the grille I have will fit the Shelby also. I also made sure by calling the manufacture.
Now the lower grille won't fit.

DSC08863.jpg

DSC08859.jpg

DSC08860.jpg

I bought the foglight relocation brackets from you to use with my stack racing grille. They did'nt work for me. I don't think these will work for all grilles.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I bought the foglight relocation brackets from you to use with my stack racing grille. They did'nt work for me. I don't think these will work for all grilles.

They won't work with the stack grille's, sorry about that. I'll give you a refund if you like, as long as you have all the parts.

I'll make it right for you.

Ed

blacllkllsi

forum member
Reaction score
They won't work with the stack grille's, sorry about that. I'll give you a refund if you like, as long as you have all the parts.

I'll make it right for you.

Ed
No, it's cool. I ended up drilling new holes in them to make them work and they still would'nt fit. Do you know of any other alternatives? I really would like to get those foglights in there to fill in the empty space.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
No, it's cool. I ended up drilling new holes in them to make them work and they still would'nt fit. Do you know of any other alternatives? I really would like to get those foglights in there to fill in the empty space.

PM sent

MSgt46270

Reaction score
DSCN6289.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN6288.jpg
[/IMG]

Since then added the matching lower grill. no updated pictures yet

Get the updated pictures with the lower grille up. I had to get the lower grille also, but have to wait till I get my car back to install it. Have the 4R70W trans installed.

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
I have searched this site and others for directions and products to do this, with no definitive answer. I have a 07 Shelby GT and would like do do this. I would like them to be centered like the Eleanor grille and light tinted. Then a black billet over the top! Anyone here done that, that could give me good instruction.

Thanks ahead of time.
-Mike<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gRhfU4uBj4

This is how I did it with a Roush 9bar grill.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back