HOLYWD's build 20**

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
so seat and 4.10s it is

hey stang i got a hook up through corbeau if you want black .

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
how much?right now only need a drivers side? i want black on black or possibly black on dark blue something close to kona blue thats what we are painting the cage. im selling my gforce 6pt harness its blue asking 60 for it

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
how much?right now only need a drivers side? i want black on black or possibly black on dark blue something close to kona blue thats what we are painting the cage. im selling my gforce 6pt harness its blue asking 60 for it

dude text me a picture rightn now

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Im personally all about the OEM seats... I love the GT500 seats in my car and would personally never change them!

I suppose if your trying to save weight then its a good idea!

I dont know if its just me but the GT500 looks soooooo much bigger and heavier than a regular GT..

If I went with a set of bucket racing seats I would personally hands down get Sparco Sprints! SUUUPER Light and I had them in my 88 5.0 mustang. Id have them to this day if the car wasnt stolen and completly hacked up and stripped!

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
The Forza seats are really nice ! I had pair for track day and there great! The literally HUG your ass and you dont move ! Adds kinda a new element to driving ! And the interior ..dude WTF... Your killing me !! I have 20ft by 20ft of Alcarta Suede on order. Im doing the headliner. Some dash accent pieces, the pillars, and parts in the door like wrench.. I wann do the trunk too and the rear part behind the back seats under neath the rear window.... LOL great minds think alike!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back