Hood scoop installed he needs some opinions.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Whats your guys opinions on the hood scoop
20130525_154008_zps80de7c65.jpg

20130525_154002_zpse814cba6.jpg

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
No its an el cheapo. Held on with tape and the honey come is actually just a decal.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
I don't like it but that's because i'm not a fan of hood scoops to begin with. If he's happy with it thats's what matters.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Hes just looking for honest opinons. If you dont like it thats understandable. I think hes up in the air about whether he likes it or not his self.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
definitely not a fan... could be because it sticks out like a sore thumb due to no stripes on it.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
If he keeps it, it definitely needs the stripe.

I'm torn on scoops. They're dumb when not functional, but since so many Mustangs come with them from the factory I can't hate on them too much.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
If it didn't interrupt the stripes it would look better, it's kind of just "laying there".

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
I know not everything is functional, but I am not ok with the honeycomb insert being a decal. just comes off as cheap IMO

other than that looks good. just need to get your strips going over it so it looks like it acutally belongs there.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I know not everything is functional, but I am not ok with the honeycomb insert being a decal. just comes off as cheap IMO

other than that looks good. just need to get your strips going over it so it looks like it acutally belongs there.

I missed the part about the honeycomb, that is ghetto as hell.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
When he brought it over for me to paint I thought man this is gonna look like ass. To be honest it looks alot better then I thought it would. I thought it was gonna look alot worse. Stripes may save it and make it belong.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back