Hoped on the 5.oh bandwagon today!

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Traded with cash on your side? So he basically sold an 18k 12 5.0 for around 19k? Granted its a base with no options but even so I'd say you really made out on that deal especially since your dad couldn't sell the z. Hard to find buyers with such high mileage. The guy who traded you was nuts imo.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

fullthrtle

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the ride. As far as mods,if you get a cool dealership they won't void your warranty plus as said before they have to prove that the part you put on caused the failure.

Last edited:

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Traded with cash on your side? So he basically sold an 18k 12 5.0 for around 19k? Granted its a base with no options but even so I'd say you really made out on that deal especially since your dad couldn't sell the z. Hard to find buyers with such high mileage. The guy who traded you was nuts imo.

Once you drive that z06, you're addicted. And supposedly he got a really good deal on this 5.0....

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
The z06 is a lot of fun no doubt. My previous car was a heavily modified (heads, cam, full exhaust etc etc) and totally mint black 2001 z06. Sold it with 40k miles for a steal of a price. Was an awesome car but I just needed something more practical being I live in ny.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
The z06 is a lot of fun no doubt. My previous car was a heavily modified (heads, cam, full exhaust etc etc) and totally mint black 2001 z06. Sold it with 40k miles for a steal of a price. Was an awesome car but I just needed something more practical being I live in ny.

Exactly, those car's cammed are incredible!

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
My dad introducing him self to the rev limiter
null_zpsefd92570.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back