Hoping to complete my 6060 swap this weekend

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For those small parts I enlisted the help of Steve at tasca to find for me.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Does the piece that comes with the McLeod hydraulic line kit attach at the tranny and not up higher right on the firewall? If so that would take care of two birds with one stone since I was thinking of upgrading that line anyway.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The line runs from the brake reservoir to the plastic 90 degree elbow on the side of the trans where the slave cylinder hooks to on the other side.

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, I realize the part I'm missing is the black plastic right angle adapter that plugs into the slave cylinder on the transmission and connects to the stock line. I can't seem to find that part anywhere - anyone have an idea where I can get it?

http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/P...search=true&year=2007&make=Ford&model=Mustang

I just finished installing my clutch master cylinder for a 2013-14 gt500 this weekend. Once I removed my clutch line I noticed rust in the original master cylinder and once fully removed I noticed a lot more inside. The fluid is mostly original besides what has been changed from my first trans swap and am wondering if that's why the last throw out bearing went bad.

Never would have imagined a trans swap taking this long to get right.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back